“A man who is ‘of sound mind’ is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key.”
Olympic Locksmiths is in Claremont, the southern suburbs of Cape Town.
It was started in 1936 in virtually the same place it is situated today.
Over the years Olympic Locksmiths has become a household name in the Southern Suburbs as a locksmithing and key cutting company that can be relied upon and trusted. In 2011 a branch of Olympic Locksmiths was opened in Fish Hoek. It is situated in the main road of Fish Hoek opposite KFC.
In 2015 another branch was opened in Durbanville to service the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. This branch is in Church Street opposite the police station.
With 3 branches and ten locksmiths there is a wealth of knowledge and an accumulation of more than 100 years of experience between the locksmiths and the existence of Olympic Locksmiths.
Find us on Google Search and Google Maps: locksmiths@olympic or contact us.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Access control systems, electric and magnetic locks
- Cut all types of lazer and dimple keys
- High security locks and keys
- Intercom systems supplied and fitted
- Multi lock keys & locks supplied
- Opening of cars, doors & gates (domestic & industrial)
- Remotes supplied and programmed
- Safes opened, repaired and locks replaced
- Self-Inking stamps made up to your specifications
- Suppliers of all locks and keys
- Transponder keys cut & coded
- Vehicle locks removed, repaired & replaced